Months after launch of premium Pro service for Apple iOS devices, Saavn has unveiled its premium Pro and Pro lite service to Android devices. Saavn Pro version brings in a host of features including offline music listening capability, high-quality 320 kbps songs, Ads-free and comes with a low subscription fee of Rs 110 per month.
- Offline Listening – Pro account allow users to take music offline on multiple devices per account. Saavn will be ‘caching‘ the music to your device, allowing you to play them when not connected to internet.
- Ad-Free Music – Pro account users will get completely Ads/interruptions free music experience on iPhone and Android mobile apps and also on Saavn.com website.
- Sync multiple device over cellular or WiFi data connection.
- Pro Audio – Access to the 320 kbps original recording high quality music.
- Saavn Radio – pick any song or artist you love and Saavn will automatically populate the playlist with unlimited relevant songs
Savan has launched two version of its premium service, Pro and Pro lite for Android service. Saavn Pro brings all the above feature including unlimited songs listening, ad-free, uninterrupted music on unlimited devices, and up to 3GB of music offline saved on any device with a monthly subscription of Rs 220 ( $3.99) and available for worldwide Indian music lovers.
Saavn Pro lite, an Indian only premium service offers Indian users with same unlimited music listening, ad-free, uninterrupted music on one mobile device, and up to 1GB of offline saved music with a monthly subscription of Rs 110 ($1.99).
“Google’s local pricing as a notable factor since it allows the company to vary the cost of Saavn Pro worldwide. The service will be available to international users for $3.99 per month, but Android owners in India will pay just $1.99 per month.” says Rishi Malhotra, Saavn’s New York-based President and COO.
Earlier Saavn partnered with one of India’s top telecom operator Tata Docomo to come up with a unique mobile internet pack that offers extra free data for listening to Saavn Music streaming. In addition Saavn also laid an exclusive partnership with Shazam to offers local Indian Music discovery.