Lava Mobiles has announced the launch of its new business handset Lava B8 in the Indian market.
“The launch of Lava B8 fulfills the need of a large segment of businessmen and professionals to remain connected at all times through its unique combination of features like push mail, Wi-Fi and trackpad. Through our customer insight driven innovations we constantly attempt to bridge the customer need gap in keeping with our core value of empowering people. Lava B8 combines stylish design with unbeatable performance and enhanced specifications that will appeal to the business users and gadget-lovers who require the best and rarest combination of innovation, design and technology in one compact package – in the form factor of their choice,” explained Sunil Raina, Chief Marketing Officer, Lava.
- Lava B8 sports a stylish metallic design.
- Inbuilt G-Sensor enables users to switch between wallpapers and songs by just shaking the phone.
- 2.3” high resolution screen, qwerty keyboard and trackpad.
- 3.2 megapixel digital camera with LED flash.
- MicroSD card support up to 16GB.
- Record incoming and outgoing calls automatically.
- Dual SIM support – 2 GSM connections in one phone.
- FM radio with recording, Mp3/Mp4 Player, 3.5mm jack.
- Features Wi-Fi, push mail, Bluetooth A2DP, GPRS, EDGE, Java, WAP.
- Features social networking apps like Nimbuzz, Snaptu and comes pre-loaded with Opera Mini browser for web surfing on the go.
Pricing And Availability
The Lava B8 has been made available through major outlets across the country for Rs. 5,299 (approx).
Disclaimer. We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.