Ebay India has partnered with multiple logistics providers in India to provide the PowerShip program to ease sellers shipping experience. With PowerShip, sellers need only to do is sign-up for the program, package the item in eBay packing material and hand over the package to the assigned Ebay Logistic Service Provider during Item Pick-up.
Ebay India has partnered with India’s top logistics providers BlueDart, FedEx, DTDC and Aramex for this program. PowerShip program includes Air mode, enabling quicker delivery of items to Buyers, Surface mode to manage volumetric and large size shipments and Cash On Delivery enabled through BlueDart in addition to Aramex for buyers who wish to pay for items on delivery. PowerShip sellers can avail special courier rates and ship to over 10,000 plus locations across 2500 cities and towns in India. PowerShip rates for sellers seems to be low enough.
Main benefits of using PowerShip program –
- Great rates from top courier companies and hence building loyalty with consumers through a consistent experience
- Provision of Packing Material
- Providing automated and accurate shipping and tracking information for all PowerShip orders.
- FastShip discount of 0.5% in PaisaPay Fees for items dispatched within a day of order confirmation (as per the pickup confirmed by Logistic Service Provider).
- Reducing item transit times to buyers resulting in a delightful shopping experience on eBay.
- Saving of time that is otherwise lost in keeping up with shipment status of multiple items at a time and arranging pickups from courier companies
By providing easy logistics to sellers, Ebay India is making product selling easy for sellers and also improves the buying experience of users, as more users will trust Ebay partnered logistics. If you are a seller at Ebay India then signup for the service and avail the great benefits using this program. Learn more about Ebay PowerShip program here.