India’s top telecom operator Airtel and one of India’s top ride-hailing service Ola Cabs has joined hands to bring each other’s digital services to each other’s products and services. This would bring Airtel Payments bank, entertainment suite and Airtel 4G to Ola cabs. Whereas Ola Money and other Ola services will be integrated to Airtel digital properties.
Both companies will “bring together their respective platforms and reach to co-create a comprehensive ecosystem to address India’s growing communication and mobility needs” said Ola in a press statement. “Ola will leverage Airtel’s integrated suite of enterprise services to power its operations, while Airtel will leverage Ola’s vast network of hundreds and thousands of driver partners” it further added.
Airtel and Ola Cabs Partnership
- Airtel Payments Banks will be integrated to Ola app offering you an additional way pay for your cab bookings.
- Airtel’s suite of entertainment which include Wynk music, Wynk movies and other services will be integrated with Ola Play.
- Airtel will facilitate migration of Ola devices to Airtel 4G network.
- Ola Money will be integrated within MyAirtel App and the Airtel website. This allows you to recharge for your Airtel prepaid mobile/DTH, broadband bills through Ola Money.
- Airtel retail outlets will offer special mobility assistance zones for customers looking to book an Ola cab through kiosks in these locations.
- Ola’s driver partners will act as retail point for recharging your Airtel prepaid numbers on the go.
Airtel has its 4G services live is all 22 telecom circles of India offering seamless connectivity for Ola’s driver partners. This partnership will eventually enhance customer convenience by leveraging the strengths of their respective portfolios.