Samsung has finally started selling Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus aka Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 in Indian market. Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 features 7-inch TFT LCD Capacitive Touchscreen powered by 1.2 dual core processor with Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity and comes in 16 GB variant. The tablet is currently available in certain retail stores and across online stores like Flipkart for Rs. 26,499.
The new Galaxy Tab 620 tablet is some sort of an overhaul of the original Galaxy Tab P1000 with PLS LCD touchscreen, more slimmer and lighter at 345g. Its powered by Honeycomb 3.2 Android tablet OS and we can accept Ice Cream Sandwich OS real soon.
Main Features of Samsung Galaxy Tab 620
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor with 1GB RAM
- PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 600 x 1024 pixels, 7.0 inches
- Internal memory of 16GB and External microSD slot upgradable, up to 64 GB
- Wi-fi, HSPA+ and 3G connectivity
- Honeycomb 3.2 Android OS
- Primary Camera – 3.15 MP, 2048×1536 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and Secondary 2 MP camera
- 4000 mAh Lithium – Ion battery
It seems Samsung India is currently selling only the 16GB version in India and there is no word when we can accept the 32Gb version. The pricing seems to be currently on the higher side and we can accept a price cut as in the case of Samsung Galaxy Tab P1010 (7 inch) really soon.