When incumbent telecom operators are launching new attractive recharge packs on a daily basis, the telco who brought the tariff war in the first place is looking to further intensify the situation. Reliance Jio has announced a limited period triple cashback offer for its Jio Prime members.
The cashback offer is timed exactly when most of the Jio subscribers’ Dhan Dhana Dhan offer validity is coming to an end. Under the triple cashback offer the telco will be giving a cashback of up to Rs 2,599 on every recharge of Rs 399 and above.
Here how’s the triple cashback offer works? The limited period promotional offer includes a 100 percent cashback Jio voucher worth Rs 400 on every recharge of Rs 399 or above. Just like Jio’s Diwali offer, the Jio vouchers are credited in eight separate instalments. Also, the maximum cashback you can redeem per voucher is Rs 50. Starting 15th November 2017 you can use this Jio voucher on subsequent recharges.
Next, in line is the instant cash back of up to Rs 300 that you can get when recharging from Jio partnered digital payment wallets. Luckily, all major online mobile recharge stores and wallet providers are on the list. This includes Amazon Pay, Axis Pay, FreeCharge, Mobikwik, PayTM and PhonePe. The best part, the entire cash back will be instantly credited to your respective wallet used for recharge.
Lastly, Reliance Jio will also be offering vouchers to shop at certain popular e-commerce stores. As a Prime user, you can avail up to Rs 399 discount on a minimum purchase of Rs 1500 at AJio. On Yatra, you could get up to Rs 500 discount on one-way flight ticket booking. Another discount of Rs 500 on a minimum purchase of Rs 1999 when shopping at RelianceTrends. You can start using these vouchers from 20th November 2017.
Reliance Jio Triple Cash Back offer
- 100 percent cashback vouchers worth Rs 400 (Rs 50 x 5 vouchers) on every recharge of Rs 399 and above. You could find the vouchers under your Jio account on MyJio app.
- Instant cashback of up to Rs 300 on every recharge through Jio’s partner wallets. This includes Amazon Pay, Axis Pay, FreeCharge, Mobikwik, PayTM and PhonePe.
- Special e-commerce shopping vouchers of AJio, Yatra, and RelianceTrends.
- Offer valid on recharges between 10th November 2017 and 25th November 2017 (both days included.
- Offer valid on recharges of Jio Prepaid and Postpaid plans of Rs 399 and above.
The Jio triple cashback offer will be available exclusively to Jio Prime subscribers between 10th November to 25th November 2017. So, you need to be Jio Prime member, which you can become by doing a one-time recharge of Rs 99.
Those of you looking to recharge for Rs 399 plan, note that Reliance Jio has revised it by reducing the validity to 70 days. For full 84 days validity, you now need to recharge for a Rs 459 or above Jio plan.