You would have already read about the 100 million subscriber addition within 170 days of commercial launch by Reliance Jio. Thanks to the Jio Happy New Offer under which you are getting the unlimited voice call, SMS and data with 1GB (fair usage policy) FUP limit. Well after 31st March 2016, Jio will start charging and you will need to choose from any of the ten tariff plans from Jio. Looking for a way to continue availing the same unlimited offer after the 31st March?
For existing 100 million plus subscribers and new subscribers joining till 31st March 2016, Reliance Jio has launched a special ‘Jio Prime Membership‘ programme. Jio subscribers enrolling in this membership programme can extend the Jio Happy New Offer for another full year or until 31 March 2018. You will get all benefits of Jio Happy New Offer including unlimited voice calling, SMS, and data (with 1GB daily FUP limit). You will also get premium access to a full bouquet of Jio’s applications for next 12 months. Jio is also planning to offer many other attractive deals and offers for prime members.
How much Jio Prime Membership cost? Well, the Jio Prime Membership is not free. To avail the Prime Membership you need to pay a one-time enrolment fee of Rs 99. In addition to this, you will also need to pay Rs 303 per month or effectively at just Rs 10 per day. Jio Prime Membership enrollment starts from 1st March 2017 and ends on 31st March 2017. You can enrol for Jio Prime Membership through MyJio app, the Jio website or by visiting any Jio partner store.
Jio Prime Membership Benefits
- Extend the Jio Happy New Year Offer until 31 March 2018.
- One time enrollment fees of Rs 99 and then Rs 303 per month.
- Unlimited voice calls, SMS, and 4G Data. You will get high-speed data till 1GB per day, then limited to a lower speed for rest of the day. You can, however, get high-speed unlimited 4G data during the night hours or during 2 AM to 5 AM.
- Premium subscription to a full bouquet of Jio applications free till 31 March 2018. This includes JioTV, JioCinema, JioMusic, JioMags, JioXpressNews, JioCloud, Jio Security, and JioNewsPaper.
- Other attractive deals and offers from both Jio and its partners.
Users with Jiofi Wifi devices and the Jio4GVoice app can also enrol to the Jio Prime Membership. They can use their existing 3G and 2G smartphones with Jio4GVoice app to make HD voice and video calls. They can also continue using unlimited 4G data for a year.
How to enrol in Jio Prime Membership
- To enrol to Jio Prime Membership you need to be an existing Jio subscriber or need to become one before 31st March 2017.
- Users can enrol to Jio Prime Membership through MyJio app available for both Android and iOS devices, the Jio website or by visiting any Jio partner store.
- Enrollment starts from 1st March 2017 and ends on 31st March 2017.
- After signing to your account on MyJio app or Jio website, go to the account settings.
- Pay or recharge for a one-time enrolment fee of Rs 99.
- Your account will be now converted to Jio Prime Membership and benefits will be available starting April 1, 2017.
- You also need to recharge your Jio number every month with Rs 303 to continue enjoying the unlimited benefits.