Giving consistent high-speed download throughout India, Reliance Jio tops in the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) MySpeed report for June 2017. According to the report, during the month, Reliance Jio tops in average 4G download speed in the country with 18.654 Mbps. A mere drop from the previous months 18.809 Mbps download speed. Taking the second spot is Vodafone India at 11.070 Mbps, followed by Idea Cellular at 9.465 Mbps. Both operators have shown a drop of around 1 to 2 Mbps in their average speed compared to previous month.
Coming to 4G upload speed, Idea Cellular rules with an average 6.238 Mbps 4G upload speed. On the second spot, we have Vodafone India at 6.050 Mbps and Airtel at third spot at 4.564 Mbps. Unfortunately Reliance Jio has dropped further to the fourth position with an average 4G upload speed of 4.512 Mbps.
TRAI MySpeed 4G Speed report till June 2017
- Reliance Jio has the highest average 4G download speed at 18.654 Mbps.
- On the second spot, we have Vodafone India with an average download speed of 11.070 Mbps. Idea Cellular stands third at an average download speed of 9.465 Mbps.
- Airtel still on the fourth spot with 8.916 Mbps in average 4G download speed.
- When checking upload speed, Idea Cellular topped the chart with an average upload speed of 6.238 Mbps. Followed by Vodafone India with 4G upload speed of 6.050 Mbps.
- Reliance Jio has dropped further down in average 4G download speed to the fourth position.
If you are new to TRAI MySpeed Portal, then its uses data shared by users using its TRAI MySpeed App. It lets you explore the network coverage and mobile internet speed across different telecom operators pinpointed to your exact location. One added advantage is that the portal helps you to find the operator having speediest mobile internet connection in your area.