Updated at October 17, 2017:
As per Jio Customer Care, the Rs 399 plan under Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer with 84 days validity can be done 5 times per user. All the recharges will be queued in your upcoming plans. So in total you will be getting 420 (84 x 5) days and Rs 2000 (5 x 8 x Rs 50) worth recharge vouchers.
Our original story from Wednesday, October 18, 2017, follows:
Reliance Jio has announced a Diwali gift for its subscribers and also hints at new plans starting October 19th. Under this new Jio Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer, you can get up to 100 percent cash back. Let’s see the details of the offer, and how to get more out of it from other online recharge portals.
Jio Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer
Under this offer Reliance Jio is offering 100 percent cash back to every user doing a recharge for the plan Rs 399. Customers will get 8 recharge vouchers worth Rs 50 each totalling Rs 400 from Jio.com. The 100 percent cash back offer is valid from Oct 12, 2017, to Oct 18, 2017.
The vouchers you got under this offer can be used one at a time for future recharges from Jio portal. Moreover, you can gift these vouchers from the app to your relatives or friends as a Diwali gift. These vouchers are valid for recharges done after November 15th on plans Rs 309 and above, and also on addon packs Rs 91 above. To get maximum benefit, you can make use of other portals (PhonePe, Mobikwik, etc) offers along with the Jio Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer.
Offers From Recharge Portals
You can get the most out of the Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer by combining it with offers from other recharge portals. Many of them have already announced cashbacks, which is over and above the Jio 100 percent cash back.
- PhonePe: From PhonePe wallet you can get instant cash back which you can use for purchases and payments. The current offer running is flat Rs 100 off for new users doing Jio prepaid recharge of Rs 399.
- Amazon India: Amazon India’s wallet service is also offering a flat Rs 101 cashback for the Rs 399 plan. This offer is only valid for new recharges, also there is additional add money offer running for new and old users.
- Paytm: Yet to be announced.
- Mobikwik: Mobikwik is also offering cashbacks in the form of supercash. New users can get up to 100% cashback by using NEWJIO code while recharging. They also have cashback offer for existing users under which you get Rs 100 supercash for with JIODIWALI code. Please note that the supercash have some usage restrictions for recharges and payments.
- Others: You can also check out other portals for similar offers. We will update the post with similar offers for Jio Rs 399 recharge.
Jio Upcoming New Plans
Jio has also announced about upcoming new plans along with the Diwali offer. The details will be out, post the offer period, ie on October 19th. So it is a gamble, the value of existing plans can either decrease or increase post the offer period. Moreover, the 100 percent cashback vouchers from Jio Diwali offer can only be redeemed at Jio portal for future recharges. Hope you enjoyed the article, Peace!