You never know when your mobile get’s soaked in water or tea or even dropped to a concrete block from your hand. Just kidding! anyway, an extra layer of protection for your most valued smartphones is a must-have thing. One of India’s popular e-commerce store Paytm (Paytm Mall) has started offering affordable ‘Mobile Protection Plan‘ for its smartphone buyers.
Paytm Mall will offer its customers who are buying a new smartphone from its platform, a complete mobile protection plan against accidental damages. The plan covers your mobile for any accidental damage including screen damage, Liquid damage and Theft. The year-long mobile protection plan is valid even when you’re travelling outside India, around the globe.
Now the biggest question, how much does it cost? Paytm mobile protection plan will be available for around five percent of the total phone’s price. So, if your new mobile has an MRP of Rs 10,000 then Paytm’s mobile protection plan will be around Rs 500.
Paytm Mobile Protection Plan
- It covers your mobile for any accidental damage (including screen damage), liquid damage and mobile theft.
- The plan will be valid for a period of 1 year from the date the mobile phone is delivered to you.
- Mobile Protection Plan will cost around 5 percent of the smartphone price.
- You can purchase the plan only at the time of purchasing the mobile from Paytm Mall.
- Paytm will issue the plan to the personal and contact details as mentioned for phone delivery. However, you can change this in the future.
- For support and raising a claim, you can reach out to the designated toll-free number 1800-258-5956.
Paytm has outsourced the servicing of mobiles under its Mobile Protect Plan to OSPL. It covers almost every smartphone brand available in India. This includes Apple, Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Micromax, Vivo, Oppo and others. For support and raising claims, you can reach out to the designated toll-free number 1800 258 5956.