Google has unveiled its interactive Christmas doodle . On an estimate Google has created more than 900 doodles since 1998, and 270 of them were in 2010 .
- 17 illustrated interactive portraits.
- Google logo is hidden in these set of portraits.
- Will remain in the homepage for two and a half days.
- Hovering over an image reveals the full portrait and clicking it opens a Google search page showing its details.
- It took 5 artists and 250 hours to create this doodle – Micheal Lopez.
- The scenes display drawings of St. Basil’s Cathedral in Russia, Buche de Noel, a Christmas dessert served in different countries, Santa Claus and his reindeer atop a roof depicting “Up on the Housetop,” a Christmas song created in 1860 and Indian classical dances, among others.
The 17 Illustrated Portraits