Ever needed to buy an app, game, book, movie, music track or even a magazine from Google Play store, but hit by the hustle of entering Credit Card or Debit Card details during payment. Now buying anything from Google Play store is as simple as recharging your mobile. To help you with that, Indian mobile recharge companies Paytm and Freecharge now offers Google Play recharges.
Customers can buy Google Play credits directly from Paytm and FreeCharge. You can do a Google Play recharge for minimum Rs 100 to a maximum of Rs 1500 in a single go. Once your purchase or recharge for the amount of credit you’d like to add to your Google Play account, these stores will offer Google Play Recharge codes or voucher codes. You can redeem this recharge codes under Google Play store to add the amount to your account. You can then use this Google Play credits to purchase any apps, games or media content.
You won’t need a credit card to redeem this Google Play Recharge Code. Also, the Google Play account balance comes with infinite validity or doesn’t expire. Google through the recharge option in Paytm and FreeCharge has added more convenience for a user to buy anything from its Play store. You can buy apps, games, music, movies, TV shows, magazines subscription or books on Google Play India like you do a mobile recharge.
Google Play Credit Recharge using Paytm & FreeCharge
- Open up the Paytm or FreeCharge mobile app or website.
- Head over the Google Play recharge section on Paytm or FreeCharge.
- Enter your mobile number and enter the amount of credit you’d like to add to your Google Play account. You can add a minimum of Rs 100 and maximum of Rs 1500 on a single recharge.
- Pay for the recharge using your preferred payment method with the store. You can pay via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking or even via UPI.
- Once paid you would receive Google Play recharge code as SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Open the Google Play store app or web version and select the ‘Redeem’ option from the menu.
- Enter your Google Play recharge code received earlier from Paytm or FreeCharge and click redeem.
- You will also have to confirm the Google account to which the Google Play amount or credit will be added.
- Once confirmed, the amount will be added to your Google Pay account.
- You can now use the amount to purchase anything from Google Play store except hardware devices like Google Pixel and Chromecast.
Earlier Google India has launched carrier billing as a payment option in Play store. Started with Idea Cellular, the carrier billing option was expanded to Airtel and Vodafone India recently. The carrier billing option allows you to pay for the contents from your main phone balance for prepaid customers or added to your monthly phone bill for postpaid customers. In addition to the carrier billing, Google Play supports Credit cards, Debit Cards, and Net banking as payment options.