Since the sparking introduction of Google Glass at last year Google I|O event, we always want to know about the hardware specification behind the Glass, its camera, connectivity options, storage space and more. Google has relieved the hardware specification of Google Glass through its FAQ help page, which is intended for early Glass Explorers who are getting hand on the product real soon.
So what’s Google has packed in behind the Google Glass device –
- An high resolution display which is equivalent of a 25 inch high definition screen from eight feet away.
- 5 Mega Pixel camera that can shoot videos on HD (720p)
- WiFi – 802.11b/g and Bluetooth connectivity options
- 12 GB of usable memory, out of 16 GB Flash storage in total which is synced with Google cloud storage.
- Audio through Bone Conduction Transducer, that conduct sound to the inner ear through the bones of the skull.
- Adjustable nosepads and durable frame fits any face. ( also include extra nosepads in two sizes)
- Micro USB cable with charger
- Battery capacity capable of one full day of typical use.
To use Google Glass you will need the MyGlass companion Android mobile app, that enables GPS and SMS messaging through your mobile to the Glass. So how it feels ?