After long one month teasing of its Amazon’s Prime like premium subscription service, India’s biggest online retailer Flipkart has now publicly launched the subscription service – Flipkart First with a yearly subscription of Rs 500.
If you are a frequent buyer from Flipkart, then this service is for you. Flipkart First is an annual subscription service where customers get special privileges and priority service while buying from Flipkart. The premium subscription currently offers customers with
- Free shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase price
- Free unlimited In-a-Day guarantee delivery (on selected cities)
- Discounted same day delivery – that offers all orders to be delivered the same day with a price tag of Rs 70
- Priority customer service – a 24×7 customer support with minimum wait time
- 60 day replacement on all purchases, instead of the standard 30 Day replacement guarantee.
The Flipkart First subscription costs Rs 500 and is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase of the service. One can also cancel the subscription at any point during the one-year term and subscription fee will be refunded on a pro-rata basis to the payment source that was originally used to buy the subscription.
Some benefits from Flipkart First is limited to specific locations like the in-a-Day delivery and same day delivery. Customers can check if their location pincode can avail this benefits at flipkart.com/faster-delivery. Also Flipkart is limiting the subscription service to products sold by WS Retail as of now.
Source – Flipkart First