India’s largest telecom operator Airtel has further extended its little Monsoon surprise for their pan-India Postpaid mobile subscribers. In addition to adding six more months, you now also get double the data benefits.
Further pushing its entertainment app, you can avail the six months of free data benefits by downloading the Airtel TV application. Under the new offer, you will get up to 60GB of 4G data benefits for a period of six months. So, that’s basically 10GB per 4G data benefits per month for the next six months.
How to avail Airtel free 60GB/6 Months Surprise data
- If you’re an Airtel Postpaid mobile customer, first download and login to the MyAirtel app (available for both Android and iOS devices).
- Click on the banner saying ‘claim free internet’.
- Download the Airtel TV app (Android or iOS).
- If everything is done as per the above instruction, you will see the surprise 4G data benefit credited for your account.
- Surprise data will be added as ‘Free Data’ under your monthly plan within 72 hours.
- The free data is valid for a period of six months.
The Airtel Monsoon surprise offer for postpaid mobile subscribers started on 13th March 2017. If you are an Airtel postpaid subscriber, you first need to log into MyAirtel app. In the app click on the banner saying ‘claim free internet‘. Based on your current data usage, you will get anything from 1GB to 10GB of 4G data per month. Do note that not every subscriber will get the same surprise data benefits.
In addition to the Airtel Surprises, the operator is also packing extra benefits under myHome Rewards. If you link your Airtel postpaid or Digital TV connection with your broadband account, you can get 5 GB extra monthly for each connection. So if you have two Airtel postpaid users at home, you can link them to your broadband account and avail free extra 10 GB of data every month.