A smartwatch that looks premium in every side, watch faces for every mood, battery-life that can last for more than a week or two and packs all the fitness tracking system. That’s the new Mi Watch Revolve from Xiaomi, and it’s officially launched in India along with the Mi Smart Band 5.
The Mi Watch Revolve is priced at Rs 9,999 in India which if you buy it before Diwali this year. Otherwise, the price may shoot up to its original MRP of Rs 15,999. The smartwatch is available in single 46mm size option, but gets two colour options to choose from – Chrome Silver and Midnight Black. The smartwatch is available to purchase exclusively via Amazon India, Mi online store and Mi Home stores across India. The first sale for the smartwatch will happen on October 6.
Mi Watch Revolve features and specifications
The Mi Watch Revolve got an elegant and premium look and feel, thanks to the 46mm stainless steel frame and the 1.39-inch AMOLED vivid display. The Smart Always-on-Display have a screen resolution of 454 by 454 pixels and 450 nits of peak brightness. It’s protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It comes with five different strap options which include – Neptune Blue, Space Black, Astral Olive, Cosmic Dust Maroon and a Midnight Black in leather.
The smartwatch comes with Bluetooth 5.0 BLE that allows it to connect with the all-new Xiaomi Wear app (for Android) also called Xiaomi Wear Lite on iOS. The app allows you to control every aspect of the smartwatch including choosing from more than 110 watch faces. It also offers a single window to access your workout summaries and Firstbeat Algorithm scores. Being a smartwatch, it can also do various tasks like managing calls, showing notifications or alerts, weather data, alarm, times and more. It also bags in an array of sensors including PPG Heart Rate Sensor, Three-Axis Acceleration Sensor, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic Sensor, Baraceptor and Ambient Light Sensor.
The Mi Watch Revolve packs the Firstbeat algorithm, which is one of the world’s leading providers of physiological data for sports and wellness. This will help the smartwatch to track your health indicators and provide rich, user-friendly and actionable feedback. Eventually, it helps to improve your mental and physical wellbeing.
The smartwatch also comes with:
- Heart Rate Variability tracking – that monitors the intervals between consecutive heartbeats to generate information on your heart health.
- VO2 Max – it’s defined as the maximum oxygen consumed at maximum effort and its a valuable measurement of cardiorespiratory health. You can access the data in the smartwatch during aerobic exercise.
- Body Energy Monitoring – it tracks the energy gained and lost throughout the day by tracking, and combining data from sleep, workouts, daily activities & heart rate variability.
- Stress Management monitoring – the inbuilt algorithm studies your Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) to determine the stress levels through the day and negates the physical effects of workouts on your score.
- HR Monitor – it identifies the right fitness and performance goals based on gender and age.
The Mi Watch Revolve also comes with ten professional sports modes that can track most of your workouts. These include – Outdoor running, Outdoor Cycling, Trail Running, Trekking, Treadmill, Indoor cycling, Walking, Freestyle workout, Pool swimming and open water swimming. As the smartwatch comes with a builtin GPS and GLONASS module, it can accurately track the distance covered. The smartwatch also boasts 5ATM water resistance and can even be used for open water swimming.
Finally, the Mi Watch Revolve packs a 420 mAh battery that according to the company, can last up to 7 days on a single charge, up to 14-days on standby time, and for 20 hours with GPS turned on. It uses a dual-pin magnetic charger connected via USB cable, that can fully charge the smartwatch in less than 2.5 hours.