Xiaomi India has started an express delivery service for delivering their products in just one day. You need to opt for this free service during checkout, but it has some restrictions too. This delivery option is now available on Mi.com and Mi app. So let’s see how to choose this delivery and its restrictions.
How To Choose Xiaomi Express Delivery
- Shop on Mi.com or Mi Store app.
- Add the product to cart and checkout.
- Add or choose the delivery address.
- Eligible pin codes will show Express Delivery prompt.
- Choose Delivery Service and then tick Express Delivery.
- Now place the order and make payment.
Even though the service is free, it is optional and customer needs to avail it manually. Currently, the service is available for selected pin codes in Bangalore. Moreover only selected products can be delivered via Xiaomi’s express delivery service. These include popular Xiaomi smartphones viz the Redmi Note 4, Mi Max 2, Mi A1, Redmi 4, Redmi Y1, Redmi 4A and the Redmi 5A.
Features & Restrictions of Xiaomi Express Delivery
- One day delivery under this service at no extra charge.
- Express delivery is available only from Monday to Saturday.
- Order timings must be between 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM.
- Now available only for select pincodes in Bangalore.
- Express delivery is available only for eligible products.
- Only pre-paid orders are eligible for express delivery.
- Only one quantity of the eligible product can be shipped.
Xiaomi’s new express delivery service might help them to match with the delivery speeds offered by their online partners. However, it would have been better if they removed the product category restriction. Recently, they also partnered with Smartbox for product delivery in Delhi-NCR via automated parcel terminals. In another news, Xiaomi started a Whatsapp based update and support service. Hope the article was informative, Peace!