Did you know? There is almost 90 percent chance that, one of the newest smartphones you bought during the festival sale at Flipkart and Amazon India is a Xiaomi smartphone. The Chinese mobile vendor seems to be breaking one record with another in India. The mobile brand is thriving in Indian mobile market just like how Nokia once ruled in India.
Just after 48 hours of festive sales at Flipkart and Amazon India, Xiaomi has sold more than one million smartphones. That’s between 20th to 22nd September 2017, the company has managed to sell more than 300 smartphones every minute.
If you compare that to last year’s sale, Xiaomi was only able to sell one million smartphones in 18 days. But this time, the company has got a whole lineup of Redmi and Mi smartphones in every price segment.
Xiaomi’s new records in India
- More than 1 million Xiaomi smartphones solid within 48 hours. That’s during the first 2 days of Flipkart The Big Billion Days and Amazon Great Indian Festival.
- Xiaomi sold more than 300 smartphones every minute.
- Redmi Note 4 become the highest selling smartphone in Flipkart during The Big Billion Days.
- Redmi 4 and Redmi 4A become the bestselling smartphones at Amazon during the Great Indian Festival.
- During the Great Indian Festival at Amazon, 8 out of the 9 top selling smartphones were a Xiaomi phones.
- Xiaomi’s other products like Mi Air Purifier 2, Mi Powerbank 2 and Mi Band 2 topped the charts in their respective categories.
If you remember, a few months back Xiaomi sold more one million Redmi Note 4 in 45 days of launch. It becomes the fastest device to sell over one million devices in India. Also, the company has hit a new milestone by selling a total of 4 million units of Redmi 3s till date.