Other than booking cabs to travel around the city, now you can order tasty foods and get delivered right to your doorstep with the reliability you expect from Uber. The cab-booking service Uber has come with its on-demand food delivery service called the UberEATS in India.
Launching first in Mumbai, through UberEATS you can order your favourite cuisine, from over 200 restaurants across the city. This includes The Good Wife, Fresh Menu, Le 15, Coffee by Di Bella, The Bombay Canteen and more popular restaurants. Your ordered food will be delivered right to your doorstep fast, within guaranteed delivery time.
You can order food from UberEATS, 7 days a week, round the clock, as long as the restaurants are operational. For payment, you have the option to link with your Paytm account. Then pay via Paytm Wallet balance or traditional credit card, debit card or net banking.
- On-demand food delivery service.
- Currently launched in Mumbai with over 200 restaurants participating.
- Search for food menu from local restaurants or search by cuisine type.
- Get ordered food to be delivered right now or schedule to arrive at a later time of the day.
- Pay for your food order via Paytm.
- Get updates and track the progress of the delivery.
UberEATS is available for Android, iOS or you can order food directly from the website. First pick your delivery location, then choose your favourite restaurants or search by cuisine type. Select your food option and place an order for instant delivery or schedule the order for a future time of the day. Pay for your food order via Paytm payment option. Once order confirmed, you can easily track the progress of the delivery via the app.