If you are really feeling that your Firefox browser cant give you what u expected ? Here is the solution
To Trigger Firefox follow these simple steps –
- Type about:config in the address bar and then press Enter.
- You will be viewing a confirmation Message
- Now click I’ll be careful, I promise!
- You will be viewing a label “Filter”, just next to it type network.http.pipelining. Now be sure the value field is set true, if not double-click to set true.
- Return to the Filter search bar and type network.http.pipelining.maxrequests Double-click this option and set its value to 8.
- Go to the Filter search bar and type network.http.proxy.pipelining Once opened double-click on it and set it to true.
- Now Type the network.dns.disableIPv6 in the filter search bar and set this option to true by double clicking on it.
HOPE U GUYS , HAVE GOT THE SPEED