The faster you can click and enter your details, better the chance of getting a tatkal train ticket. In a bid to make your tatkal ticket booking even faster, one of India’s top digital mobile wallet provider MobiKwik has partnered with India’s biggest ticketing platform IRCTC.
Under this partnership, IRCTC users can use MobiKwik Wallet as a mode of payment for a convenient and faster booking of train tickets during tatkal hours. The only prerequisite is that you load up enough money on your MobiKwik wallet before booking tickets on IRCTC.
According to MobiKwik, users can book tickets as fast as within two seconds using its wallet. Whereas for the same ticket booking it would take around 10 to 20 seconds for other modes of payment. This is possible because when using MobiKwik wallet for payment, there won’t be a need to enter card details or wait for bank authentication. Instead, a simple (almost instant) authentication to MobiKwik wallet is only needed for making payments to IRCTC.
How to book tatkal tickets on IRCTC via MobiKwik Wallet
- The first thing you must do is load up enough money to your MobiKwik Wallet using your Credit card, Debit card, Netbanking or even through Cash Pickup agents.
- Now proceed with the normal Tatkal train ticket booking at IRCTC (between 8am to 12pm daily).
- When on ‘Payment option’ page, choose ‘Cash card and Wallets’ tab.
- Under this choose ‘MobiKwik Wallet’ as the desired payment option and proceed with the payment.
- You will be then redirected to MobiKwik Wallet payment page where you need to login to your MobiKwik account.
- Then choose the amount from your MobiKwik wallet to pay for your tatkal train ticket.
MobiKwik Wallet payment facility is available on IRCTC website. MobiKwik has earlier collaborated with IRCTC to provide digital payment solution on IRCTC app and IRCTC FoodOnTrack app.