Well, it seems the e-commerce space is heating up between the top three rivals, Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal. As a customer, we are the one’s who are getting that extra benefits and lots of saving.
To take on Amazon fulfilled/Amazon Prime and Flipkart Assured premium services, Snapdeal has comes up with it’s own premium service – Snapdeal Gold. For customers the service offers zero shipping charges on all their orders, free next day delivery in selected cities, extended 14 days return policy and 100% quality assurance from products, packing, shipping to delivery.
Best of all the whole Snapdeal Gold premium service is absolutely free of charge to anyone. But only if you do prepaid modes of payment, that’s paying through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, EMI, and Wallet.
So how do you find products with Snapdeal Gold applied? You can find a ‘Gold sign‘ on products that’s eligible for ‘Snapdeal Gold’. Add that product to cart and make sure you pay via any prepaid mode. Do note that these benefits apply on all Snapdeal Fulfilled (SD+) orders paid via any pre-paid payment modes.
Snapdeal Gold features
- Zero shipping charges always ( no minimum purchase needed).
- Free next day delivery on selected cities.
- Assures quality checking on products, packing, shipping, and delivery.
- Extended 14 days return policy – really helpful if you are buying an electronics products as currently, they allow on refunds.
- Free cost and zero subscription fees.
- Pay using a prepaid mode of payment (Credit/debit card, net banking, EMI or Wallet) to get the order freely upgraded to Snapdeal Gold.
Earlier, Snapdeal becomes India’s fastest online shopping destination beating out Flipkart and Amazon India. According to reports, Snapdeal took only an average 3.9 days to deliver a product to its customers, whereas Amazon India clocked an average delivery time of 4.1 days and Flipkart got an average delivery time 5.1 days.