People nowadays prefer to gift money instead of useless or redundant gift items. Paytm now makes gifting money for special occasions possible with their new digital Postcards. This feature is similar to Blue Packets by Hike, but has more validity of 10 days. Let’s see what these digital Paytm Postcards are, and how to send one with your emotions.
Paytm Postcards are a digital version of Shagun, which you can customize based on the occasions and sent it instantaneously to other users. Launching the feature, Vijay Sekhar tweeted “For this #RakshaBandhan , we have a special update for every brother and sister. Try Digital Lifafa instead of handing over cash.” So Paytm just enhanced their instant money transfer facility to a gifting feature with added personal touch.
How To Send Paytm Postcard
- Get the latest version of Paytm app.
- Select Postcard in the Paytm home screen.
- Tap on Send a Postcard, select the contact.
- Customize for the occasion with a message and send.
- Pay with credit/debit/net banking/wallet balance.
- The recipient will be notified by SMS and push notification.
- The recipient has to claim it within 10 days.
- Sender will be notified by SMS, once the Postcard is opened.
- If not claimed before expiry, money will be returned to sender.
You can now select from four predesigned Classic, Rakhi, Birthday, Best Wishes, Thank You and Lucky You. We can expect more pre-designs and messages. Transaction fee for sending a Paytm Postcard is absolutely free. All the send and receive postcards can be viewed under ‘My Postcards’.
Features of Paytm Postcard
- Instantaneously send it to contact.
- Customizable design and message.
- Zero extra fees charged.
To conclude, Paytm postcard is making the send money feature more attractive. We can use the Paytm money for shopping, paying bills, transfer it bank and also convert to digital gold. Recently Paytm added the send money option in the phonebook to ease transaction. The Paytm Postcards will attract more gifting transactions to Paytm especially by corporates during festive seasons. So start sending Paytm Digital Postcards to your loved ones now. Peace!