After the great success of Samsung’s mid-range budget phone Galaxy Ace, they have launched a successor to the Galaxy Ace, the ‘Galaxy Ace Plus‘. Its powered by a 1GHz processor with 512mb Ram, which is a upgrade from 800Mhz on their Galaxy Ace. Its runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread with TouchWiz on top of it and has 3GB of user memory. The Ace Plus has a larger HVGA LCD display which measures 3.65inch. Galaxy Ace Plus has been redesigned with glossy body for getting a premium feel.
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Specification includes –
- 1GHz processor with 512mb ram
- 3.65 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 320 x 480 pixels (~158 ppi pixel density)
- 3 GB Internal storage and external microSD, up to 32GB
- 5 MP, 2592×1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, WVGA video recording @ 30fps
- Dual-band 3G with 7.2 Mbps HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
The successor of Galaxy Ace seems to be promising, the upgraded processor, ram, display screen and stylish look, would definitely make this Android smartphone a hit in the market. Pricing and availability of Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus in India hasn’t been disclosed as of now. Do checking this post we will update once the details become available.
Also do comment what you think about this new successor, Galaxy Ace Plus?