Samsung Galaxy Tab P1010 the 7inch Android tablet gets a price cut and now available on major Indian online stores at around Rs 14,000. Samsung Galaxy Tab P1010 features 1GHz A8 Cortex single core processor, 16 GB of internal memory (expandable up to 64GB), a 7-inch capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels, and runs on Android 2.2 Froyo.
Samsung Galaxy Tab P1010 features –
- 1GHz A8 Cortex Processor with 512mb Ram
- Operating System: Android 2.2, Froyo
- 3.0 Megapixel Auto Focus with Flash camera at rear and 1.3 Megapixel at front
- 7.0″ WSVGA, 16M TFT Disply with Dimensions : 7.48 x 4.74 x 0.47 inches
- Running on Android 2.2, Froyo OS
- 16GB Internal Memory and External memory expandable up to 32GB
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity
- Battery: Li-Polymer, 4000 mAh
It was earlier priced at Rs 20,000, which was somewhat higher. After the Backberry Playbook festive offer price reduction, other tablet makers are also following that trend and offering limited time offers for tablets. Samsung Galaxy Tab P1010 is being offered at the lowest price of Rs 13,999 on Indiaplaza and Sulekha Deals offering at Rs 14,038.
So its the best time now to get a top quality Android tab at the lowest price. Will you buy it? Do tell us what you think about this price cut from major tablet makers?