Galaxy S4 the next flagship Android smartphone from Samsung launched in India at an event held at Gurgaon. Samsung India has priced the smartphone at Rs 41,500 and now available for order online at Samsung India eStore.
As of now Samsung Galaxy S4 will be available for purchase immediately from Samsung India eStore and will be available exclusively through Reliance Digital store from tomorrow, 27th April. It’s excepted other offline retail stores in the country will start selling Galaxy S4 over the coming weekend.
Samsung GALAXY S 4 is packed with powerful Octa-Core CPU, 5 inch full HD Super AMOLED touch display, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS with extra spicy addons and comes with lots of Samsung innovative goodies like Eye tracking, Dual Camera, Air Gesture and Air View. You can learn about all the Galaxy S4 in our previous article on here.
- 5 inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) display, 441 ppi
- 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Processor with 2GB RAM
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) with TouchWiz UI
- 13 Mega pixel rear camera and 2 Mega pixel front camera
- 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC connectivity
- 16/ 32/ 64 GB User internal storage and external storage with microSD slot (up to 64GB)
- Accelerometer, RGB light, Geomagnetic, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer, Temperature & Humidity, Gesture Sensors
- Samsung KNOX, S Travel, Samsung Hub, ChatON, Samsung WatchON, S Voice Drive and S Healt
- 2,600 mAh Battery
Will you be buying one? let us know.