Reliance Communications (RCOM) one of the top 3G telecom service provider in India has launched ‘Mera Unlimited Offer‘ for all existing and new Blackberry owners pan India. Through Mera Unlimited Offer, new and existing Balckberry smartphone owners with Reliance Postpaid connection will get 3 months free use of BlackBerry Internet Bundle (BIS). This offer is available on all Blackberry CDMA, GSM and 3G smartphones.
Reliance as a promotional offer for Blackberry users, will provide BBPRS399 plan free for 3months which will offer customer the following:
- Unlimited BlackBerry Messenger (BBM)
- Personal Emails (10 ids) through IMAP / POP
- Access to any Social Networking site like Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Unlimited Browsing through BlackBerry Browser only. Browsing through “3rd Party Browser” like OPERA MINI will result in data usage through RELIANCE NETCONNECT APN, thereby resulting in CHARGING for the Customer and will be as per PAY-G tariffs (Pay as you GO)
- Also Video Streaming will be charged at PAY-G tariffs and will not be covered under the Unlimited data usage of BlackBerry
This offer is only for Blackberry owners who have never used a data service on Blackberry, all existing customers who currently have an active data plan are not eligible under this offer. The free BlackBerry Internet Bundle Plan will not be available in the Front-end, so processing of the activation of Free Plan will only be done at the back-end. Once the Mera Unlimited offer gets over after 3 months, customers will be automatically migrated to the Paid Plan of BlackBerry Internet Bundle Unlimited at monthly rental of Rs 399. For checking the status of BIS plan by calling the call-center or by dialing *389 on BlackBerry Mobile.
The Mera Unlimited Offer on BlackBerry is available from 4th July 2012 and closes on 18th August or still stocks last. For activating the plan customers need to visit the nearest Reliance Outlet ( Mobile Store or Reliance World) and ask for the MERA Unlimited Offer.