If your Reliance Jio prepaid mobile plan is nearing its end of the validity period and looking for an offer or discount for the next recharge then the telco has something unique to offer. The Indian telecom operator has come up with Jio Holiday Hungama offer in partnership with Flipkart’s digital payment platform PhonePe.
Under the Jio Holiday Hungama offer, you would get Rs 100 instant discount on Jio mobile prepaid plans of Rs 399 and above. Thus, for recharge of the Rs 399 Jio plan, you would eventually need to shell out only Rs 299. Well, this offer got its own terms and conditions, let’s dig deep into it.
The Rs 100 instant discount under Jio Holiday Hungama offer has two main parts. The first Rs 50 discount is applied from your existing cashback vouchers stacked up in your Jio account from old recharges. So, for the Rs 399 Jio plan, you end up paying Rs 349. The second Rs 50 discount is in the form of cashback when you do the recharge via Phonepe, going through MyJio mobile app. The Rs 50 cashback will be instantly credited to your PhonePe wallet, thus you end up paying only Rs 299 for the original Rs 399 Jio plan.
How to avail Jio Holiday Hungama offer
- Download and sign-in to MyJio mobile app and go to the recharge section.
- Choose the Rs 399 Jio mobile plan and click on the ‘Buy’ button to head towards the payment section.
- They’re your existing Rs 50 cashback voucher will be applied and the recharge value will get reduced to Rs 349.
- Now select PhonePe wallet as your payment option. Sign in to your PhonePe account after confirming your mobile number and OTP.
- Pay the rest of the amount (Rs 349) using your PhonePe wallet. You could use UPI, Debit or Credit Card, wallet balance payment modes on PhonePe to make the payment.
- Once the payment is made, PhonePe will instantly credit your wallet balance with Rs 50 cashback.
Jio Holiday Hungama offer is valid for a short period starting 1st June 2018 and ending on 15th June 2018. However, considering Jio’s track record on promoting offers, we could expect the offer to get extended for more days. Also, a user can avail the cashback offer only once during the offer period.