Reliance Communications (RCOM) one of the top CDMA and 3G telecom service provider in India, announced the launch of an incredible multitasking experience on a CDMA Tab that is packed with powerful performance and backed by a revolutionary technology. Presenting the Reliance CDMA TAB at just Rs 12,999 which is available for a limited period offer. Powered with Android 2.3 OS and 800 Mhz CPU processor with 512 MB ROM + 512 MB RAM enriched with Reliance’s cutting edge CDMA technology and unbeatable coverage in over 900 towns the tabbing experience is surely about to change.
Let’s look at the main specification of the CDMA tab –
- 800 Mhz CPU with 512 MB ROM + 512 MB RAM
- Powered by Android 2.3 OS (Gingerbread)
- 7 inch sensitive capacitive multi-touch screen having 480 x 800 pixels resolution and weighing 397gms.
- 2 MP rear camera and VGA front facing camera
- 4GB Internal Memory Card which is expandable upto 32GB with MicroSD card
- Wi Fi Hotspot and Bluetooth support
- 4000mAH, Li-On 5 hrs of talktime and 150 hours standby time
- Reliance CDMA Live TV
- Works on Reliance CDMA Network with 900 towns coverage.
Exclusive Tariff plans with Reliance CDMA Tab
Reliance has also included special offers for initial buyer of the CDMA tab, offering Free McAfee Mobile Security for 1 year, Free 2 months subscription on BIGFLIX+ and Free international calls worth Rs 250 on Reliance Global Call. After their successful launch of Reliance 3G tab, they have bringing its Android tablet for its CDMA based subscribers.
It’s sleek, it’s fast and it’s coming your way. If you need more details you can call Reliance customer care at 1800 100 3333 (toll free) or mail them at [email protected] .com or you can walk into any nearest Reliance World or Reliance Mobile Store.