Need to transfer money to a merchant or shop owner, but got an old feature phone or got into a place where you have no reliable internet connection? Well, now call Paytm toll-free number to instantly transfer money from one Paytm Wallet to another.
One of India’s largest digital mobile wallet provider Paytm has launched a new toll-free number – 1800 1800 1234. This allows feature phone and non-internet users to transfer money from his/her Paytm Wallet to another Paytm wallet user. Do note that you need to be already registered with Paytm Wallet and loaded enough money to your wallet before doing a transaction.
The Paytm toll-free number is basically an IVR (interactive voice response) where you need to register with your Paytm mobile number and set a 4-digit Paytm PIN on call. Once registered, you can instantly transfer money from your Paytm Wallet to another Paytm wallet. For that, you need to enter the recipient’s mobile number, amount to be transferred and your Paytm PIN.
How to transfer money with Paytm toll-free number
- First and foremost you need to have a Paytm account and loaded enough money to your Paytm Wallet. You can create a Paytm account by logging into paytm.com or installing their Android or iOS mobile app. You can load money to your Paytm Wallet via debit card, credit card, net banking or by visiting any of the 2,00,000+ cash-in points across India.
- After registering and topping up your balance, call the Paytm toll-free number 1800 1800 1234. Do make sure you call the toll-free number from the mobile number you registered with Paytm.
- At first, the IVR will ask you to wait for a return call from Paytm to set your 4-digit Paytm PIN.
- Once you have set the 4-digit Paytm PIN, call back the Paytm toll-free number.
- There you can select the IVR option to transfer money to another Paytm user (IVR option 1), or recharge your mobile (IVR option 2) or to change your preferred language (English or Hindi).
- To transfer money, you need to enter recipient’s mobile number, amount to transfer, and then your 4-digit Paytm PIN to transfer the money from your Paytm wallet to another Paytm wallet.
- All money transfers are done instantly and there are zero charges for the transaction.
Paytm is in the forefront to leverage government’s demonetization move, which has moved the entire Indian economy to go cashless. If you have missed, Paytm recently launched the Peer-to-Peer (P2P) payment system for small and medium businesses. This allows merchants to easily accept card payments from consumers.
Paytm has also launched “Nearby” feature where you can find stores and merchants accepting Paytm wallet cash near your location. To pay money, you only need the merchant’s mobile number or email id or the Paytm QR code.