Adding the much-needed updates and features over our age-old (and sort of bulky) Linux based point of sale (POS) device, Paytm has launched India’s first Android-based Smart POS device. Touted as ‘Paytm All-in-One Portable Android Smart POS’ offers SMEs and Kirana stores an easy and effortless way to go digital with contactless ordering and payments.
Using this device merchants can start accepting card payments (Debit cards and credit cards), Paytm Wallet, UPI payment, UPI QR codes and even cash transaction can be recorded.
Paytm All-in-One Portable Android Smart POS device as you can guess is an android based POS device that looks almost like a mobile phone. It comes with a 4.5-inch touch screen and weighs just around 163 grams. It packs a powerful processor and comes with a 2500 mAh battery that the company claims to provide juice for all-day usage. It also comes with an inbuilt camera that allows you to scan QR codes and instantly process payments. Connectivity options on the device include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth.
The device packs “Paytm for Business” app that offers its cloud-based software for billing, payments, and customer management or Khata. It can generate GST compliant bills, manage all transactions and settlements. It also comes with Paytm’s ‘Scan to Order’ service that allows quick and contactless order taking and payment. These features are specially crafted for restaurants and takeaway joints.
Store owners using the Paytm Smart POS device can use it to avail various business services and financial solutions. These include taking instant loans and insurance. With Business Khata you could have a cloud-based digital ledger to manage all your transactions including udhaar, cash, and card sales. It also has a merchandise store, from where you could explore and buy additional Paytm All-in-One QR integrated utility items such as soundbox, calculator, power bank, clock, pen stands, and radio.
Paytm pocket Android POS device features
- Contactless ordering and digital payment solution for delivery personnel of logistic players, Kirana stores, and small shopkeepers.
- Android-based POS device with 4.5-inch touch screen, light-weight, powerful processor, all-day battery life, an inbuilt camera, 4G LTE, WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Bundled with ‘Scan to Order’ service for restaurants and takeaway joints.
- Loaded with Paytm for Business app – the cloud-based software for billing, payments, and customer management.
- SMEs and merchants can avail various business services and financial solutions such as loans, insurance, and Business Khata.
- Merchandise store to buy Paytm All-in-One QR integrated utility items.
Paytm All-in-One Portable Android Smart POS device is available at an inaugural monthly rental of Rs 499. You can place an order for the device directly from Paytm Business site or through their representatives.