Nokia today announced the launch of Nokia N9 with Meego 1.2 Harmattan Operating System with ARM Cortex-A8 OMAP3630 1 Ghz Processor along with 1024 MB Ram.
The N9 comes with a 8Mpix auto-focus Carl Zeiss, wide-angle lens, 2x LED flash, Video capturing MPEG-4 SP 720p @ 30fps and also with a secondary camera for video calls . The Handset is a 3G Compatible with mobile broadband speeds upto 14.4 mbps via HSDPA & 5.76 mbps via HSUPA.
It also equipped with other features such as Bluetooth 2.1, GPS, A-GPS, WLAN 802.11abgn, NFC, 3.5mm AV connector, micro USB connector, USB charging . The Handset is available in 16 GB and 64 GB Models with no external memory slot available.
The Handset has a .9” WVGA (854×480) AMOLED display with curved Gorilla glassTM, no air gap and also with anti-glare polarizer. It has a 1450 mAh battery with Talk time up to 11 h via GSM & up to 7 hours via WCDMA (3G). The Standby time of N9 Up to 450 hours WCDMA & up to 380 hours GSM. It has HD Video playback time of 4.5hrs and music playback for 50 hours.
Now Lets see the features of Nokia N9
• 8MP autofocus camera with high performance Carl Zeiss optics
• Touch to focus, shoot quickly and move smoothly between stills, video and gallery
• Capture more with wide-angle lens and true 16:9 imaging
• Great low light performance with large lens aperture (f/2.2) and dual LED flash
• Easy sharing to internet services and via NFC to the people close to you
Free maps and navigation
• Free turn-by-turn drive and walk navigation with voice guidance
• The dedicated Drive app is optimized for in-car use
• Maps are displayed in high resolution on the 3.9” AMOLED display
• Public transport routing
Fast web browsing
• High responsiveness through latest mobile browser technology (Webkit2)
• Multiple websites can be conveniently viewed in Open Applications
• Wide HTML5 support offers access to rich web applications and fast video playback