Nokia India added another member to the Lumia smartphone family, the ‘Nokia Lumia 610‘ most affordable Lumia from Nokia. Running on latest Windows Phone Tango OS, Lumia 610 have a sleek design with metallic colours making it truly attractive. Windows Phone Tango update allow running the OS on much lower hardware requirements including reduced RAM requirements to 256MB from 512MB. Nokia India released this smartphone at a price of Rs 12,999, making it the most affordable windows phone in the market.
Nokia Lumia 610 got a 3.7 inch touch display and powered by Qualcomm 800MHz processor along with 256MB of RAM. It got an internal memory of 8GB of storage, but lacks microSD card slot. It also features a 5 megapixel camera but lacks 720p recording capabilities. This smartphone comes fully preloaded all sorts of Nokia apps including Nokia Camera extras, Mix Radio app, Nokia Maps etc.
Quick view on Nokia Lumia 610 Technical Specification
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 7227A (WCDMA) 800MHz processor with 256MB RAM
- 3.7 inch display with 800×480 pixels resolution
- 5 MP camera, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 3G, Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 8 GB mass memory (no slot for micro-SD cards)
- 3D Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
- Bluetooth 2.1 +EDR
- Nokia Drive, Nokia Maps, Nokia Transit, App Highlights, and more
- Nokia Battery BP-3L 3.7V 1300 mAh
Nokia India as a launch offer providing an exclusive The Dark Knight Rises Kit with every purchase of the smartphone. Nokia Lumia 610 is the most affordable windows phone on the market now, would it attract more customers towards the smartphone with the low pricing? Do comment your views.