Oh! you just missed the status update of your friend while travelling on metro rail. Now no more network connection issue during the travel, as Mumbai Metro has added high-speed Wi-Fi at metro stations and trains. For little bit more excitement the WFi access going to be free! through not completely.
Every day for the first 15 minutes you can access Wi-Fi for free. It’s an introductory offer, so can’t say how long this offer will be available.
After the initial free 15 minutes, one can buy additional time at an introductory rate for Rs 100, which will offer 180 hours of Wi-Fi access and its valid for 6 months. Customer can buy this Wi-Fi access coupons online at Mumbai Metro website (reliancemumbaimetro.com) or from the customer care of Metro stations.
How to connect to Mumbai Metro WiFi?
- Open up your WiFi on smartphones, tablets or laptops
- Connect to the Wi-Fi network named [email protected] MUM METRO BY YOUBROADBAND
- Open any browser and it will redirected to the YOU broadband registration page
- Complete the registration process by sending an SMS to the number provided on website
- Once authenticated, you will have full access to high-speed Wi-Fi network
Mumbai metro’s Wi-Fi service is powered by one of Mumbai’s emerging broadband service provider YOU Broadband.