Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited (SSTL) that nationally operates its telecom services under the MTS brand with over 14 million wireless customers announced the partnership with UTV Indiagames to offer Games on Demand service to all its wireless internet MBlaze customers.
Games on Demand is an online gaming subscription service provided via broadband. With this partnership, MTS’ MBlaze users will get unlimited access to top class gaming content at pricing starting as low as Rs. 49 per month for 30 games and upto maximum of Rs 199per month for 350 games . With the client once downloaded, the service allows the user to play the offered games multiple times. This service will also give the user an opportunity to play any game, anywhere, anytime. The games offered on this platform will be amongst the most popular game series currently available for PC, Web and other media platforms like Need For speed, Battlefield 2, FIFA, Cricket and many more.
Sergey Korobov, Director – Value Added Services & Product Development, MTS India said on the launch day “We are living in a time where being digitally connected is fast becoming paramount. At MTS, our endeavour has been to cater to the demand of today’s ‘on the move generation’ by providing seamless access to high-speed mobile broadband as well as high quality online content. Going a step ahead, I am immensely proud to announce the launch of Games on Demand service for our MBlaze customers. A first of its kind service, GoD provides access to more than 350 games. ”
Vishal Gondal, CEO, UTV Indiagames said, “Year-on-year there is a surge in wireless broadband connections in India thus creating opportunity for delivering quality content to the ever-increasing users on the platform. In our attempt to make gaming a main stream mode of entertainment across the country, this tie up with MTS is the perfect integration. With a bustling lifestyle choice in the country now, offering GoD through wireless connection is the perfect fitment to reach out to the users. With world class content provided across platforms through GoD we want to make sure that users gain access to quality content across platforms.”
All gaming titles offered are official titles licensed legally from major global publishers like EA, Codemasters, Microsoft, Atari spanning across genres like Action, Arcade, Adventure, Racing, Sports etc. The GoD service which offers more than 350 games across genres on an “all you can eat model” is enhancing the service to a “download to own” model for individual games.
- GoD is a subscription based an online gaming service made available for MBlaze customers.
- The games offered in GoD are 100% legal and safe to play from top publishers.
- MBlaze customers can download any game, anytime, anywhere. Each game has to be downloaded only once and can be played as long as the subscription is live.
- MBlaze customers using GoD service will get access to a wide range of games from all genres (Action, Racing, Strategy), as well as the latest releases of must-have games.
- MBlaze customers just need to follow a simple 3-step procedure to download the games, thus making it hassle-free.
- Log on to http://games.mtsindia.in to register for the service and download the player
- Choose the desired subscription package
- Download the game of your choice and start playing online with your friends and family
It seems to be a affordable online gaming service offered from MTS and UTV Indiangames in India. Have you tried using this service? Do comment your views on this.
Link: MTS Game on Demand