The mobile that won’t get shattered on dropping, hammering or throwing. Motorola India has launched its Indian variant of the Droid Turbo 2 – the Moto X Force. The mobile that comes with Moto ShatterShield, offering five layers of protection, QHD display, Snapdragon 810 processor, 21-megapixel camera and a big 3,760mAh battery that last up to 48 hours.
The solid and sturdy Moto X Force comes with a price tag of Rs 49,999 and that for 32GB storage variant, whereas for 64GB storage variant priced at Rs 53,999. Both the variants will go on exclusive sale on Amazon India and Flipkart from February 8th, 2016 and also available offline exclusively through Croma retail.
If you got that much money to spend, read the rest of the phone’s specification. Moto X Force comes with Moto ShatterShield technology that essentially a five layer system designed to absorb any shock on impact and guaranteed not to crack or shatter. The layers include –
- Exterior Protective Lens – A protective layer with a proprietary hard coat designed to protect against dents and abrasion.
- Interior Lens layer – a transparent layer that provides a protective shield that won’t crack or shatter.
- Dual touch layer – In the event of an impact that damages the primary touch-sensitive layer, a second layer takes over to maintain touchscreen performance.
- AMOLED display – The flexible AMOLED display absorbs shock and provides amazing picture quality.
- Aluminum chassis – A rigid aluminum chassis provides structural integrity and durability.
Moto X Force flaunts a 5.4-inch 1440p Quad HD AMOLED display that has 540 ppi. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 2.0 GHz Octa-core CPUs coupled with 3GB LPDDR4 RAM and 600 MHz Adreno 430 GPU offering top-notch gaming experience. Motorola also packs Natural language processor and Contextual computing processor for extra feature boost on the smartphone.
On the storage side, Moto X Force comes in 32GB and 64GB variant that can be also expanded using microSD card up to 2TB. For photography enthusiasts, the mobile brings 21 MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and dual LED flash. On the front, the mobile got a 5 MP camera with wide-angle lens and 1.4um pixel for better low-light selfies. On the connectivity side, the smartphones got 4G LTE support along with 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, A-GPS and NFC. The smartphone runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system.
- 5.4 inch AMOLED Quad HD (2560 x 1440) 540 ppi and ShatterShield
- 2.0 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 600 MHz Adreno 430 GPU
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS
- 21 MP rear camera and 5MP front-facing camera
- 32GB/64GB internal storage and microSD Card support
- 5-Mics with active noise cancellation support
- 4G LTE (Cat 4), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- 3760 mAh Battery