Motorola has launched their latest rugged Android smart phone, Defy+ in India as an upgraded version of Motorola Defy. Featuring 1 GHz Processor to power it up with Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, 5 Megapixel camera with LED flash, MOTOBLUR UI with Live Widgets and 3.7-inch TFT Capacitive Touchscreen with a 480 x 854 pixel resolution. The smart phone is now available in India via online stores like flipkart.com and letsbuy.com and it’s priced at around Rs 17,900.
Key Features of Motorola Defy Plus
- 1 GHz Processor with 512mb Ram
- Android V2.3 Gingerbread OS
- 5 MP Primary Camera with LED flash
- 3.7-inch Capacitive Touchscreen with a 480 x 854 pixel resolution
- Water and scratch resistant and dust proof
- Scratch and Impact Resistant Gorilla Glass Display
- Memory expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card (inbuilt 2GB)
- 2G And 3G Network Support
- FM Radio with RDS
Watch out Video Review
The Defy+ was announced back in August, this year and finally after 3months its available in India. The rugged smart phone from Motorola features water-resistant and dust proof as similar to its old variant Motorola Defy and these two phones look identical as well.
So, would you buy this new smart phone from Motorola or wait for the higher end Motorola Razor from the. Do comment your views on this