Claiming to be the fastest smartphone currently available, Lava Mobiles launches Intel Atom powered XOLO X1000 in India. The Android smartphone is based on Intel’s first generation Medfield Atom Z2480 processor, which is actually a year generation technology as Intel recently revealed Clover Trail+ platform processor at Mobile World Congress.
XOLO X1000 powered by 2Ghz Intel Atom Processor Z2480 with Hyper Threading Technology and 1 GB of RAM making multi-tasking a breeze. It boast a 400 MHz Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) to enhance your gaming experience. The stylish XOLO X1000 got a 4.7 inch TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 1280 x 720pixel and 312 ppi for crystal clarity images. It features a 8 megapixel camera on back with LED flash supporting full HD video recording and a secondary 1.3 megapixel front facing camera. It runs on Android v4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system which is upgradable to Jelly Bean and got a internal storage of 8GB along with a microSD card slot.
- 2 GHz Intel Atom Processor Z2480, 400 MHz GPU with 1GB RAM
- Android v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 4.7-inch TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen with 312 ppi
- 8 MP Primary Camera and 1.3 MP Secondary Camera
- Internal storage of 8GB and expandable storage capacity of 32 GB
- 3G/HSPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v2.1,Assisted GPS connectivity
- 1900 mAh Battery
The Intel Inside Android smartphone is available at online store Flipkart at Rs 19,999 and excepted to available in majority of retails stores across the country from March 21st.