InMobi, the world’s largest independent mobile ad network, today announced the launch of InMobi SmartPay™, a performance based global mobile payments solution. InMobi SmartPay™ will enable app developers, game companies, and content providers in the US $200bn mobile content and virtual goods space to expand their business and monetize their users quickly and easily into new markets by providing a one-time, no-cost, single point of integration across multiple countries.
The solution offers consumers a seamless, pure mobile checkout experience using secure, direct to carrier billing to start, but expanding to all forms of mobile payment methods including credit cards, PayPal, and local mobile wallets by the end of the year.
The new solution already offers reach to over one billion consumers in seven countries, including the US, UK, Germany, India, Indonesia, South Africa, and Malaysia, with huge growth plans to expand to over three billion consumers in 30 countries by the end of the year.
Major competitive advantages of the service include:
- Ability to monetize three billion mobile consumers in 30 countries easily through mobile web and Android in-app billing by the end of the year
- Analytics tools that offer transaction performance insights that help clients maximize conversion in every country
- One time, one place integration for easy monetization
- Integration with the InMobi ad network providing post click performance optimization from ad impression to purchase
- Secure and efficient technology that handles regulatory fraud, tax, currency, and settlements across all countries.
Comments Piyush Shah, Vice President of InMobi SmartPay, “Expanding to new markets is an extremely complex process today, especially for small developer teams sitting in a single geography. InMobi SmartPay™ exists to simplify the process through a single point of integration and management of all tax, legal, and customer support issues leveraging our in-market expertise. Even more importantly, we are an intelligent solution providing consumers with a low friction, secure purchase flow, and data-driven insights to help maximize conversion.”