HTC India is bringing its extraordinary quad core powered entertainer the HTC One X, to India this April confirm on their Facebook page, yes it’s just few days more. HTC One X features an extraordinary quad-core power processor that gives lightning-fast web browsing, remarkable picture quality and hyper-realistic gaming effects and all on a giant, 4.7-inch HD screen. Comes with an amazing 8 megapixel camera that captures every moment with crisp, vivid, beautiful photos. Running on latest Android 4.0 ICS with HTC Sense 4 on top provides incredible user experience. We expected the price of HTC One X in India will be under Rs 36,000, which seems to be the right price for a high feature rich smartphone.
Incredible Specification of HTC One X –
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor with 1GB RAM
- Android 4.0 OS with HTC Sense 4 on top
- 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 and supports HD 720p touch
- Internal 32 GB memory
- 8 megapixel camera with auto focus, smart LED flash, and BSI sensor which supports 1080p HD video recording
- 1.3 megapixel front camera (720p for video chat)
- Sound enhancement using Beats Audio
- HSPA/WCDMA and GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- NFC, Wi-Fi, DLNA, micro-USB 2.0, HDMI
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- 1800 mAh Battery
Watch HTC One X – First Look
Update – HTC One X has been officially launched in India with a price tag as we accepted at Rs 37,899 and now available with India online stores letsbuy and Flipkart. It will be soon hitting the retail stores near you. It seems to be priced somewhat higher, as currently there is no competition for it. We can accept the price to go down as other smartphone makers bring in quad core powered handsets to the market, especially the Samsung Galaxy sIII.