BSNL,Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is a state owned telecom service provider in India announced the launch of Free Recon SIM for the landline customers in Tamilnadu. This Offer is available for the months of Oct ’10 & Nov’10.
- A FREE RECON SIM is to be issued to the BSNL Landline customer, who purchases a FRC immediately and becomes a BSNL prepaid 2G mobile customer.
- The Customer may be given an option to choose a Mobile No. matching with his last 5-digit Landline Telephone Number if available.
- A new Landline customer who has registered/paid for new bfone and allotted a telephone number is also given a free RECON SIM, if he wants. Purchasing an FRC is a MUST for this case also.
- CAF is to be obtained for the above two cases along with the paid copy of latest bfone bill July 2010 or later and should be scrutinized against any possible misuse.
- For LL customers who are yet to get their first bill they can produce copy of any letter received for connection also instead of latest bill.
- The Franchisee also can give free Recon SIMs provided they submit CAF along with the copy of the latest bfone paid bill of the customer.
- En-Nanban super plan is also launched simultaneously and available to customers during this FREE SIM offer period.