Did you know, less than one percent of Indians got access to a Credit Card and still getting a Credit Card from any bank requires you to have lots of bank balance and patience with the paper works.
In an effort to make the online buying experience convenient, accessible and affordable, India’s top e-commerce player Flipkart has introduced the ‘Flipkart No Cost EMI‘. A monthly installment-based payment scheme that comes with zero processing fee, zero down payment, zero interest payout and zero hidden cost.
Flipkart has partnered with Bajaj Finserv to bring the service and currently available with selected products and sellers on the Flipkart marketplace.
Flipkart No Cost EMI is an interesting financing option that makes online shopping for customers more affordable for high-end purchases like smartphones, laptops, and large appliances. It removes the burden of lump-sum payments when buying a costly product and one can pay in loan tenures or Equated Monthly Installments (EMI) ranging from 3 to 12 months with no additional cost.
So basically you pay the exact cost of the product in 3 to 12 months range with no processing fee, no hidden costs, no down payment and no interest payout.
To avail the offers one need to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card [link]. The whole process is simple and free of charge, and within a week, you will get a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. The card comes with a pre-approved loan amount, that you can use to buy any product at over 16000 outlets across India including Flipkart.
At the time of purchase, you can choose the duration of your interest-free loan and the installment amount will be deducted directly from your account. You also have the choice to pre-close the EMIs before the term end, at no extra charge.
How to avail Flipkart No Cost EMI
- First, you need to apply and get the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
- Choose any product you need to purchase from Flipkart Mobile App ( there will be a ‘No Cost EMI on Bajaj Finserv Cards’ mentioned on the applicable products).
- Add the product to cart and proceed to the payment section.
- Under the payment option select EMI and place the order. In the next page, you can select Bajaj Finserv (No Cost EMI) as the payment option.
- Here you can choose the desired EMI tenure ranging from 3 to 12 months.
- Fill in your Bajaj Finserv Card details and pay for your order which will be verified via OTP.
Flipkart No Cost EMI scheme currently works only with Flipkart mobile apps for Android, iOS, and Windows phone. The company guarantees the availability on the website in the coming weeks.
So step up and buy that smartphone you are craving for or the large appliance for your home.