Are you a frequent traveler from Delhi International Airport, then get instant access to flight info, airport facilities on the move. Delhi International Airport (P) Limited (DIAL), the operator of the countries busiest and the second best airport in world in its category announces the launch of “GMR DELHI AIRPORT” application on Windows 8 platform in collaboration with Microsoft. Windows 8 was launched some days ago providing a completely reimagined concept of Windows.
People who intend to fly to Delhi, Delhi Airport passengers and Windows 8 users, the new application has hosts of utility features such as real-time flight information, live weather information, access to all passengers’ facilities available at the airport and this application can be downloaded at absolutely free of cost from Windows Store website.
Features of GMR DELHI AIRPORT windows apps –
- Live Flight information upto 6 hours
- Live real-time weather information
- All passengers facilities available on Delhi International Airport such as transfer, parking etc.
- Offers host of things like the latest shopping offers books, food, confectionaries, electronics, Café bars, fashion, beauty and wellness etc.
- Upcoming events and offers at Delhi International Airport
“DIAL has a tradition of providing high-quality services to its passengers. We are excited to partner with Microsoft to bring this truly valuable new service to travellers. Smart phones and tablets usage is growing phenomenally as the primary means of information with passenger’s expectation of having instant access to real-time, relevant and reliable information when on the move, this new application on windows 8 platform will serve the purpose allowing us to deliver that experience seamlessly on mobile devices and pads.” commented Mr. I Prabhakara Rao, CEO, DIAL.