BSNL the state owned telecom service provider announced the launch of special benefits for its prepaid customers at Haryana . Haryana became the first state to introduce MNP at India on Nov 25th.These are the offers listed out by BSNL for its new customers .
BSNL Freebies –
- You can choose any of the available FRCs (First Recharge Coupon) free of cost as per your requirement.
- Get additional talk time of Rs. 100/.
- Enjoy free, unlimited GPRS for one month.
To get all these, following simple procedure may be adopted-
- Obtain Unique Porting Code (UPC) by sending an SMS to 1900 in the format ‘Port Space 10 digit mobile number’ e.g. <Port 9416xxxxxx>.
- Fill BSNL CAF for mobile connection and a Porting CAF mentioning UPC.
- Also, mention desired FRC and an alternate number on the BSNL/Porting CAF.
- The processing time is around 72 hours.
- Before disconnection of services from previous service provider, you will receive an SMS intimating that your services will be disconnected shortly and you will be connected with new service provider in around 2 hours.
- After that, insert the SIM in your mobile and enjoy BSNL services.
- Call centre toll free number 18001801503.