Premium products come with a premium price. Apple will sell the newly launched iPhone SE smartphone in India at a hefty price tag of Rs 49,000 for the 64GB variant and Rs 39,000 for the 16GB variant.
Both iPhone SE models are set to go on sale across online stores and offline retailers in India from 8th April 2016. Apple has revealed the pricing for both variants of iPhone SE through its official website.
With iPhone SE Apple brings the love back to the small screen display. The iPhone SE comes with 4-inch retina display, powered by a 64-bit A9 processor coupled with another M9 co-processor. It got 12-megapixel iSight camera on back and support all 4G LTE bands in India.
- 4-inch retina display (1136 x 640 pixel resolution at 326 ppi)
- 64-bit 1.8GHz dual-core A9 processor + M9 motion processor
- PowerVR GT7600 GPU
- iOS 9.3
- 12-megapixel iSight camera with 1.22u pixels + True tone flash
- 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 16/64GB internal storage
- 4G LTE (Bands 3, 5, 40, 41)
- VoLTE, 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor