Perfect timing, just before the festive season. Apple has launched its online store in India, bringing the full range of its products, services and support directly to customers. Although Apple had a presence in the Indian market through third-party retailers and e-commerce stores like Amazon and Flipkart for past 20+ years, Apple Store Online would be a first for it, in the country.
The Apple Store Online in India will have everything that the company want to offer in India, with the same premium experience found in Apple store locations around the world. You could purchase the full range of Apple products including iPhone, iPad, MacBook, iMac, Apple Watch and other related accessories.
The online team of Apple Specialists will help you build your custom-configured Mac to setting up new devices. Yup, you can now buy Macs (including MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, iMac, iMac Pro and Mac Pro) with custom configuration. You can configure additional memory, storage or a more powerful graphics card for your Mac computers.
In addition, the Apple Store Online in India will offer AppleCare+, which extends the warranty on most of the Apple hardware products by up to two years. The company will also launch a trade-in program that let customers access discounts on the purchase of new iPhones by returning previous models. Not only you end up purchasing hardware from Apple Store Online in India, but you would also get advice, receive guidance, and learn about new products directly from Apple, both in English and Hindi.
Apple would also offer easy finance options to customers. Students looking to purchase a Mac or iPad will get special pricing and an extra discount on accessories and AppleCare+ plans.
Apple Store Online features and advantages
- Apple Store Online in India will offer products, service and support directly to customers.
- Get advice and suggestion from well-trained Apple Specialists.
- You can buy Apple products including iPhone, iPad, MacBook, iMac, Apple Watch, Mac Pro, Apple TV, iPod touch, AirPods and other related accessories.
- Custom configure available for MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, iMac, iMac Pro and Mac Pro.
- Extend the warranty of products through AppleCare+ plans.
- Students will get special pricing and extra discount on Apple Products, Services and Support, including AppleCare+.
- Trade-in program to exchange your old Apple iPhone for a new one.
- Engraving of emoji or text in English, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu will be available for AirPods, and English engraving will be available for iPad and Apple Pencil.
- Easy finance options are available on all hardware purchases.
- Payment option including credit and debit card, credit card EMI, RuPay, UPI, net banking and credit card on delivery.
- Free shipping and delivery within 24 to 72 hours.
Apple will have free-shipping across India for all its products with no-contact delivery (within 24 to 72 hours fulfilled by BlueDart). There would be also a local contact centre which provides support and services to Indian customers directly via call and chat.
One purchase of certain Apple hardware from Apple Store Online in India, you will get a free one-to-one online session with an Apple Specialist. There would also be free online sessions led by local Creative Pros, focused on photography and music.
According to a media report, the Apple Store Online in India is only the first step for the company. As we would further see the opening of Apple physical retail stores, starting next year in Mumbai and the second store in Bengaluru.