Apple iPhone 4 CDMA has been recently announced for CDMA customers of Verizon Wireless in USA. The Apple iPhone 4 with CDMA technology supports CDMA 800/1900 Digital Network Support and CDMA 2000 Support. The difference between iPhone 4 and iPhone CDMA can be examined in the case of Network Support and all the remaining features be the same.
Apple iPhone 4 CDMA have standard features like EVDO 3.1mbps internal for mobile broadband service, Wi-fi, 5 Megapixel camera with auto focus and video recording at 720 pixels at 30 fps . It is also equipped with secondary VGA Camera but can be used only in Wi-fi . Like in the iPhone 4 GSM , the CDMA version have two different types of variants 16 GB and 32 GB .
The Display type of iPhone CDMA is as same as that of GSM version with LED TFT Capacitive Touchscreen with 16 million colors and screen resolution of 640 x 960 pixels. The iPhone 4 CDMA is operated with IOS (iPhone Operating System) 4.2.5 with 1Ghz Processor CPU equipped with 512 MB RAM. The iPhone 4 CDMA is also equipped with A-GPS support and also available in two color variants Black and White powered with Li-Po 1420mAh Battery.
Features and Specifications
- CDMA 800/1900 Support
- CDMA 2000 1x EVDO Technology
- 3.1 mbps EVDO Internal Modem
- Apple iOS 4.2.5
- 1 GHz Processor CPU
- 512 MB Ram
- 5 Mega Pixel Camera with Auto focus, LED Flash
- Secondary VGA Camera for video calls via Wi-fi
- Video Recording 720 [email protected] 30 fps
- A-GPS Support
- Available in 16GB /32 GB internal memory
- Available in two color variants Black and White
- LED TFT Capacitive Touch Screen with 16 million clors
- Screen resolution 640 x 960 pixels
- Battery Li-Po 1420mAh
Read More About Apple iPhone GSM here www.datareign.com/apple-iphone.html