If you’re thinking about first trying out Amazon Prime membership for a month or two, to know about the benefits you would get, or want to have the premium membership during the exclusive sale season, then now you can. Amazon India now allows its customers to subscribe to Amazon Prime membership in a monthly option.
Priced at Rs 129 per month, you could conveniently subscribe to the Amazon Prime, without shelling out lumpsum money. Until now you could only subscribe to the Prime for a year at Rs 999.
Benefits of Amazon Prime Membership
Amazon Prime membership offers customers exclusive shopping privileges on Amazon India store. You get unlimited free one-day and two-day delivery with Amazon Fulfilled on all orders. The best part, there is no minimum order purchase required. Without Prime, you usually end up paying an extra shipping charge on all orders below Rs 499. You also get thirty minutes early access to lightning deals, deals of the day and member-only exclusives. Another added advantage of being an Amazon Prime member is to have instant access to Prime Video and Prime Music.
- Free unlimited one-day and two-day delivery on all orders.
- Amazon Fulfilled free delivery on all orders.
- No minimum order value required for free standard delivery.
- 30 minutes early access to Lightning Deals and Deals of the Day on Amazon India.
- Prime members exclusive deals and offers.
- Instant access to Prime Video to watch latest Indian, Hollywood and international movies and TV Shows.
- Instant access to Prime Music, where you could listen to Indian regional and international songs for free with download option.
How to subscribe to Amazon Prime monthly plan
So, if you’re interested in going with a monthly plan for Amazon Prime membership then here’s how to subscribe. Currently, Amazon only allows subscribing to Prime monthly plan via Credit Cards and few banks Debit Cards. Well, its due to the ‘auto-renewal‘ clause with the monthly subscription. When you subscribe to Amazon Prime via the monthly plan, then your payment method (credit/debit card) will be automatically charged at the end of the current duration, that’s one month period. It’s been done so that you could continue availing Amazon Prime benefits without any blockage.
Amazon will remind you three days before the end of your current membership, that’s before charging your cards. You can, however, cancel the auto-renewal of Amazon Prime membership at any time from your account.