I remember some of my friends working at corporate getting exhausted their data pack on their company connection during the end of the month and thus unable to access mobile internet. Which most of the cases force them to carry a second SIM or a second mobile exclusive to use mobile internet.
So here comes Prepaid Data Recharge on Postpaid Plan – India’s top telecom operator Airtel has introduced a new scheme for its corporate customers, where one can do simple prepaid data recharge on their postpaid corporate number.
Prepaid on Postpaid plan from Airtel offers corporate customers to simply do prepaid 4G or 3G data recharge on their corporate numbers and starting using data pack without reflecting on their Postpaid plan or simply not part of the postpaid bill.
- Use prepaid internet packs without it getting reflected on postpaid bill
- Convenience of carrying a single SIM or device
- No bill shocks post completion of corporate plan internet
- Prepaid data packs starting from Rs 29
- Choose from 3G or 4G data packs
- Can do Prepaid data recharge as many times as they want
- Recharge from online or thousands of retails outlets
“Flexibility is the core of our postpaid proposition. Now with ‘Prepaid on Postpaid’, we are offering enhanced flexibility to our corporate customers while simplifying their data experience. We have received extremely positive response to this product”. Srinivasan Gopalan, Director (Consumer Business), Bharti Airtel (India & South Asia).