Rejoice Indian Football fans, Airtel India’s top telecom operator has bagged exclusive video rights on mobile platform for UEFA Euro 2012. With this exclusive rights Airtel mobile customers across India can enjoy exclusive access to mobile and video content including the LIVE streaming action of exciting soccer matches during UEFA Euro 2012 starting from today. UEFA Euro 2012 this year’s biggest soccer event will be held from 8th June to 1st July 2012 and will see Europe’s top 16 teams battle it out for the winner’s title. Airtel has brought up new recharge packs specially for this, the pack details as follows –
- UEFA EURO 2012 Live Streaming – Airtel customer catch the live action of EURO 2012 on smartphone. To activate this pack SMS TV to 54321 (toll free). Customers will get charged with a subscription fees of Rs 40 per week for 20 mins live streaming on 3G and 80 mins live streaming on 2G.
- Football Match Day Update Pack – Airtel customers receive SMS updates on latest scorelines, goals, table standing, player quotes, fans reactions, off-field news and pre-match and post-match analysis. During matches, updates are sent before the start of the match, half-time and fulltime updates and the latest table standings. To activate this pack customers need to SMS GOAL to 54321 (toll free) or can activate through USSD by dialing *321*471# (toll free) for a charge of Rs 3 per match day.
- CONTEST: GO! GO! GOAL CONTEST – Airtel has introduced a football quiz contest named the GO! GO! GOAL! Contest. Airtel will ask 3 questions daily on SMS which is free to participate and the contest will run from 01 Jun to 01 Jul 2012 for a total duration of 31 days. Prizes to be won include daily prize Sodexo Voucher for 2 ( Rs 1000/- each), weekly prize Samsung Galaxy H/S (1 every week, worth Rs. 9000) and bumper prize All Paid Trip to Old Trafford (Manchester United) for 2 persons.
- Hall of Fame Updates Pack – By this pack Airtel customers can receive SMS updates on their favourite footballers. Get two SMS updates on the top footballers of all time. To activate SMS HOF to 54321 (toll free) or activating through USSD by dialing *321*471# (toll free) with a charge of Rs 1 per day.
- Football MMS Update Pack – Receive MMS and SMS updates on latest scores, pre-match and post-match analysis, off-field news and statistics. Customers subscribed to this pack will receive 2 MMS daily along with 6 SMS updates on the latest match scores, news and table standings. Users can activate through USSD by dialing *646*235# (toll free) with a charge of Rs 3 per day.
- Football Wallpapers, Animations and Videos on Mobile – Download and enjoy exciting and all the latest football wallpapers, animations on your mobile. Includes teams, footballers, WAGs, Best Goals, imagery etc. Users can download this stuff by visiting Airtel Live (http://airtel.igmobi.com/ar3/e12/). Customer will get charged with Rs 15 per video, Rs 15 per wallpaper and Rs 20 per animation.
- Football Games on Mobile – Download and enjoy exciting and all the latest football games on your mobile. Customers can download the games by visiting Airtel live (http://airtel.igmobi.com/ar3/e12/) and they will be charged Rs 99 per game.
- MoFutbol, the mobile magazine – MoFutbol is India’s 1st Mobile Magazine on Football. Now enjoy high-resolution photo and video stories on Euro 2012 on your GPRS enabled handsets via WAP, Video and SMS. With a simple user interface, MoFutbol is optimized for quick and attractive responses to ensure a greater viewing experience on your mobile. Activate through SMS MOCF to 54321 (toll free) or by USSD through dialing *321*212# (toll free). For reading the magazine customer need to visit MoFutbol (http://mofutbol.com) and they will be charged Rs 2 per day.
With this deal, 183 million plus Airtel mobile customers across India will have exclusive access to mobile and video content (including LIVE streaming) from UEFA Euro 2012 and choose from a wide range of services such as Go! Go! Go! Contest, LIVE feeds, SMS or MMS score updates, games, mobile magazine etc. The exclusive video rights for UEFA Euro 2012 continues to establish the Airtel’s brand in ong term commitment to soccer and other sports that appeal to discerning urban youth audience of today.